Vivitrol2getherSM is a customized support services program to help you and your patients in their recovery journey from opioid or alcohol dependence throughout fulfillment and transition of care.
With Vivitrol2gether, you choose the VIVITROL fulfillment features that work best to support your patients.
- If you prefer to work directly with pharmacies, we provide the resources you need, with VIVITROL team members available to answer your questions quickly
- You can also choose to sign up to work with a dedicated case manager to help assist you in the fulfillment process, as well as use an online tracking portal to find VIVITROL fulfillment details and patient services
- Track patients, fulfillment details and order status via the Vivitrol2gether online portal. If you are not yet enrolled, sign up for access to the HCP portal.
GETTING STARTED RESOURCES
Download a variety of guides to assist you in getting access to VIVITROL and all its accompanying resources.
HEALTHCARE PROVIDER LOCATOR
- The VIVITROL Healthcare Provider Locator is an online resource that connects patients to healthcare providers who can prescribe and/or administer VIVITROL nationally
- If you provide VIVITROL, consider adding your facility to the Healthcare Provider Locator with this form so patients and referring healthcare professionals can find you
BILLING AND CODING GUIDE
This guide will help you as a healthcare provider of VIVITROL understand payer coverage, coding, and reimbursement. It is an in-depth informational and instructional guide on providing financial and logistic assistance to patients to whom you have prescribed VIVITROL. Ask a representative about state specialty pharmacy guides.
INTEGRATED PATIENT BROCHURE
An education guide for patients with information about Opioid and Alcohol Dependence and the role VIVITROL can play in a comprehensive treatment plan.
GETTING YOUR PATIENTS STARTED
This brochure goes through all the steps of prescribing and ordering VIVITROL. This includes the specialty pharmacy process flow, how to enroll in the co-pay savings program, and much more.
Use these resources to enroll your patients in the Vivitrol2gether program and start them on treatment. Once they have enrolled, your dedicated case manager can help guide you through the process.
VIVITROL2GETHER ENROLLMENT FORM
An enrollment form for patients who are enrolled in the Vivitrol2gether dedicated case management program. This form includes everything from patient information, insurance information, eligibility for sponsored co-pay, prescriber information, and all necessary patient and healthcare provider signatures. (Most effective when filled out by patient and HCP together.)
VIVITROL2GETHER ENROLLMENT FORM GUIDE
Step-by-step instructions on filling out the enrollment form alongside your patient. This will confirm accuracy and help your patient with any barriers to receiving VIVITROL.
GETTING STARTED BROCHURE
An in-depth overview of the Vivitrol2gether program and the resources available to both you and your patients. This brochure has what you need to know about starting to prescribe VIVITROL as part of your practice.
NEXT STEPS PATIENT BROCHURE
An informational brochure for your patients about the Vivitrol2gether program. This brochure will give your patients all the information they need to get started on treatment with VIVITROL and during VIVITROL treatment.
VIVITROL PATIENT DISCHARGE FORM
This form is designed to create a plan that will ensure the patient has the necessary support for his or her next phase of treatment. Incorporating follow-on-care from the injection healthcare provider as well as any outpatient provider, this discharge form gives your patient the information they need to move forward in their treatment journey.
VIVITROL is not right for everyone. There are significant risks from VIVITROL treatment, including risk of opioid overdose, injection site reactions and sudden opioid withdrawal.
See Important Safety Information below. Discuss all benefits and risks with your patients. See Prescribing Information. Review Medication Guide with your patients.