Storage of VIVITROL1
VIVITROL is supplied in cartons (NDC 65757-300-01). Each carton contains:
- one 380 mg vial of VIVITROL microspheres in a 5-mL single-dose vial,
- one vial containing 4 mL of diluent (to deliver 3.4 mL) for the suspension of VIVITROL,
- one 5-mL prepackaged syringe,
- one 20-gauge 1-inch needle,
- two 20-gauge 1 1/2-inch needles with needle protection devices, and;
- two 20-gauge 2-inch needles with needle protection devices
VIVITROL must be prepared and administered by a healthcare provider.
The entire dose pack should be stored in the refrigerator (2 °C to 8 °C, 36 °F to 46 °F).
Unrefrigerated, VIVITROL can be stored at temperatures not exceeding 25 °C (77 °F) for no more than 7 days prior to administration. Do not expose the product to temperatures above 25 °C (77 °F). VIVITROL should not be frozen.
Keep out of Reach of Children.